notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day #36

It's almost that time of year again: Taxes. I've heard a few rumours regarding business owners and the benefits they have when it comes to tax filings. Perhaps it's when the business is doing really well, and they don't have a lot of "business expenses". I have no idea, so I researched how to Incorporate a Business in Ontario.

Business Law in Canada

A few years ago I studied Business Law, but because I'm not using this information on a regular basis I kind of forgot how things work. I picked up my thick textbook and browsed a few government websites... there's a trenmendous amount of information out there about the process of incorporation! And since I would like to incorporate my small photography business one day, this is valuable information.

Some useful links I visited:
www.gov.on.ca
www.oncorp.com

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter