notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Monday, February 4, 2008

Day #35

I can't believe it... I bought the most expensive piece of plastic ever:
A spaghetti container for $800.



Okay, no more jokes. It was free money I'd received at a Tupperware Team Member's meeting & Recruitment night. We were awarded $100s of dollars for certain things. I'm not a Tupperware Lady by any means, but by attending the meeting and hosting a Tupperware party (this coming Thursday night) I was awarded $900 in coloured paper sheets.
It was set up like an auction, and after looking over several items up for bids, I decided that the spaghetti storage container had my name all over it. So I placed my bid. And another. My final bid of $800 won the spaghetti container!

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter