notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Friday, February 1, 2008

Day #32

Feeling creative this evening, I decided to do some scrapbooking. It's been so long since I've done any... I was intending to go join a group on Wednesday night last week, but because of the weather & road conditions my husband didn't think it would be a safe drive out there.



So, I recycled old magazines on our bookshelf by cutting out words I found to be positive and encouraging, and scrapbooked only these words on a 12x12 page. It was a long process (sitting in front of the TV is quite distracting, as I'm still learning) but it was finally finished. I love it!

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter