notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Day #1

Welcome to the New Year of New Things!

I don't have anything profound to say... we woke up this morning to quite a bit of snow on the ground, and it continued snowing through most of the day. It kind of took me back to thinking it was Christmas morning, which worked out perfectly for my first new thing: opening a Christmas present on New Year's Day.
The gift I chose to save to open was the first present we received this season, as part of a wedding gift. So, it's been waiting patiently on our bookshelf since September!


We received a new ornament for our tree, it is engraved with "Our First Xmas 2007". I suppose we'll have to get a (real?) full size tree next Christmas, instead of the 24" fake one we had this year :-)

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter