notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day #9

I've always loved doing some kind of pen art... drawing, painting, doodling, or crayon sketching at restaurants that have the butcher paper as the table cloth. My usual "expertise" (if you will) is flowers, but today I wanted to try drawing my name as graffitti. So I found a tutorial on Wiki How To and utilized my lunch hour. Due to the lack of colours available to me in the office, I was limited to black, red and pencil gray :-)



I will have to attempt this again to find my edge... This is certainly not spraypaint worthy (Though never on someone else's property of course!)

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter