notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Day #8

Here I am at Day 8 of my new things project. So far, it hasn't been too exciting -but I'm just warming up!
My new thing for today was watching a movie from 2001 for the first time: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. I believe I had vowed myself to never get caught up in all the Harry drama, but lo and behold here I am.
I'm currently finishing up book two of the series, and since I had finished the first book I decided to try watching the first movie. It was great! Now I can better imagine the characters as I read about their adventures :-) However, I don't think the film would have been as meaningful to those who haven't read the first book. I think they left a lot of details out of the movie! For a 2-and-a-half-hour movie it was still well done. Now I'm looking forward to the next one :-)

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter