notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Monday, January 7, 2008

Day #7

Not sew fast... I wonder how in the world I passed Home & Family Studies in Grades 7&8.
Tonight's new thing was sewing a placemat into a purse, which was a simple idea all by itself! The placemat I chose at the Dollarama this afternoon was probably the thickest one they had in stock, and my tiny sewing machine could barely handle it. (Or it might have just been my lack of skill?) Either way, I got the job mostly done. I just need fasteners and some sort of strap to put it to good use!




Learning

Learning
Breaking

Yikes!
Knots

Oops
Details!


And I'm (nearly) done!

Mostly finished!

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter