notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Saturday, January 5, 2008

Day #5

For Canadians, it was a big day in hockey. Today was the gold medal game of the World Junior Hockey Championship held in the Czech Republic.
Nic and I went to McGuiness Front Row in Waterloo to watch the game among other Team Canada fans. It was an intense game! At first we thought it would be an easy win. And then Sweden tied up the game with only 20 seconds left. Aah! Early in overtime we scored and it was a beautiful thing.
In all of this, I decided to stand for the singing of our national anthem, "O Canada", in a sports restaurant. It was a great four and a half hours in the restaurant!



No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter