notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Thursday, January 31, 2008

Day #31

Wow! A whole month has come to an end, I can't believe it. And the project is still going really well for me. This has to be the best New Year's resolution I've ever made and kept for so long :-)



Today I went with my husband to his weekly floor hockey game at a nearby school. I'm not allowed to play because it's "just for the guys". But, since we got there early enough, I grabbed a stick and started to play on my own. And then I took on Nic in a very short one-on-one game of basketball. I lost, but that wasn't the point. I haven't played sports in SO long that it was nice to get out and do something for a change! I hope to change this part of my (lack of-) active life in the near future.

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter