notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Day #30

My plans were changed yet again because of the weather conditions. It was so bitter and super windy today! My new thing would have involved getting together with others and being crafty, but the drive up there might have killed me (or at least, the car). So change in plans! I decided to write my name in Chinese. JenMac had done this, so I stole her idea yet again.
It was difficult! I'm not an artist by pen-and-paper by any means... well, that's a lie but I find that kind of art difficult. I'm baffled that Chinese people write like this all the time. Yikes!!
This website allows you to enter in your name and then it produces the characters for you. And here is my attempt:

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter