notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Thursday, January 3, 2008

Day #3

Ooohwee!

I wasn't sure what I was going to do today until about 8:30pm. I knew that I wanted to make something, like a craft or foodie item. So after browsing the web for a bit, I decided to make Jello shooters. It's actually a two-in-one new thing, as I've never made Jello before either.

I used the only Jello package we had in the house... Sparkling Wild Berry.
IMG_4924_1024

Mixing it up... then it had to cool for 10 minutes. During that time I measured out the Rum and ginger ale (I didn't use the peach schnapps after all)

IMG_4926_1024 IMG_4931_1024


I wondered if they would actually set because of the amount of alcohol...

IMG_4932_1024


[next morning]
Here is one I put in the freezer, and one that was in the fridge. I will have to enjoy these after work. Yummy!

IMG_4934_1024

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter