notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Day #29

Tonight after work, I met up with a friend at the Curves for Women near my house. Unfortunately she was unable to join me when I went in to sign up for a one year membership. I'm very excited! The Curves program is not like any other gym membership: when they say you'll get a workout, you'll get a workout! I found it to be very simple and not strenous, which is exactly what I need to keep my heart in check. No over exertion allowed, which was hard to monitor when I worked out on my own.



I was influenced to join Curves because there was a recent announcement at work that the partners were willing to pay 50% of gym membership fees, to encourage the staff to stay active and have a healthy lifestyle. I was ecstatic! And I'm so thankful! And I am so looking forward to the changes for this coming year!

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter