notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Monday, January 28, 2008

Day #28

One of the first suggestions I got for this project was from a coworker friend. She stops at my desk every now and then, and announced her ideas to me one day. So, today I wore two different types of socks. I've worn different coloured socks on purpose and by accident (that's what happens when you get dressed in the dark...) So two different types was new.

When I put them on in the morning, I didn't think I'd be able to handle the different feelings on my feet, but I adjusted. As long as my feet were warm and covered, I was happy.

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter