notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Saturday, January 26, 2008

Day #26

Keeping a low profile, I stayed in the house today. Cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning... and I was finally able to set up our dining room table with a mixture of chairs! We had invited my grandma over for dinner, and my family was going to come as well. So, today's new thing was eating dinner at the dining room table. It was cozy! And I must say, it feels much, much more homey now.
By the way, dinner was spaghetti & meatsauce, garlic cheesebread, cesaer salad and your choice of four different ice cream flavours! :-) It was delicious!

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter