notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Friday, January 25, 2008

Day #25

Not such a nice "new" thing for today, but I'll count it and add it to the blog.
Today, I hit another Volvo on the road. It wasn't an accident, I knew I couldn't squeeze past her, but I thought I'd try. It's amazing how fast you wish you could take something back, but it was too late.
Thankfully, it sounded 100x worse than it was. When we pulled over we discovered I'd just added a simple racing stripe and her mirror popped backwards (they do that just for this reason!) She took down my information and told me she'd call with the estimate. Yikes! This was not what I was planning to do as my something new. But, such is life and bad decisions.

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter