notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Day #22

I love movies. I've already posted about movies once before, and tonight's new thing was going to the theatre alone.
A good friend of mine has done this quite a few times, especially with a film he really wants to see, and no one else is able to go. Well, not such the case with me. I just wanted to go alone to see what it's like. I bought my "discounted Tuesday" ticket for only $4.20, and sat down in theatre #4 to see Cloverfield, all by myself. Not so weird! Though, the movie itself is a different story... but I won't spoil it for anyone wanting to see it. :-) Just be prepared for the entire 90 minutes to be a home video camera running around Manhattan. It made me queasy.

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter