notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Saturday, January 19, 2008

Day #19

Sometimes I find this blog is more of a confession of my life. I've never done this, or I've never done that... and today's entry is yet another one of those days!

To be honest, I've never baked a cake. I've never liked baking or cooking or sewing or anything like that. At least not until I got married and moved out my parent's house. And today was my mom's birthday, so I decided to bake a cake. Absolutely nothing fancy or something that needed brains. It was a Betty Crocker Butter Pecan special. :-)

(And to make myself feel even better - it didn't burn and tasted very yummy! Mum was happy!)




No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter