notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Friday, January 18, 2008

Day #18

Day 18 and the project is still going strong - somewhat! I need more creative ideas all the time, so please leave a comment or send me a message! I am willing to do almost anything, and although I might get embarrassed easily, I promise I won't be shy :-)

Today's new thing happened by accident! At the Kitchener Rangers game tonight, there were two goals that were questionable (and eventually not goals). During the one break, the DJ played the usual songs to get the crowd on their feet (moreso for the kids I'm sure). For one song, my friend agreed to stand up with me. Well she lied and I got up all by myself to sing and do the actions to the "YMCA". Slightly embarrassing, with a few stares... but it was something I'd never done before (alone!)

I aim for fun!

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter