notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day #15

I'm still sick! I had a few ideas of what to do "new" today, and it finally occured to me that I've never tried the worst tasting, most effective medicine ever. Seriously.
I had stood up to my parents ever since I was about 12 that I absolutely refused to take any kind of cough medicine. I still have a hard time accepting prescriptions, but I've always had a deep hate for medicines that you have to pour into a tiny cup or onto a spoon, and swallow. But for years I've heard that Buckley's "Tastes Awful. And it works." so here I go. It was Nic's idea to video me today.





I also looked up their website (http://buckleys.com) and learned that William Knapp Buckley was a pharmacist in Toronto when he combined a few ingredients to create the medicine. He started marketing his product in March 1920. A Canadian, and so close to home! :-)

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter