notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Sunday, January 13, 2008

Day #13

Trying something new is sometimes a real challenge. Being bogged down with a cold is not very helpful when I want to go out and DO new things. *Sigh*
A friend came over today and brought me more orange juice, chicken noodle soup, and a plug-in vaporizer. Hey, that's something new I've never tried! When I was younger, my parents had something like a vaporizer... I should ask them about that. (Funny the things you remember about your childhood and the weird memory triggers...) Anyways. When it was time for bed, I inserted the Sudafed vapor strip and plugged the thing in the wall for the night. Almost instantly I could breathe through my nose, which was a relief!

[update next morning:]
After a good night's rest I could honestly say I want my own now. :-)

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter