notice ::

This is my project blog.
Find me on my personal blog; or on my other Entrecard blog, dedicated to photography -
the blog - waterstonephoto.


Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day #10

There was a change in plans for today's new thing. I think I'm coming down with something, so instead of going out and possibly infecting others, I stayed in. So back on Boxing Day, before 7:00 in the morning, I had purchased the Romeo + Juliet "Music Edition" DVD, and decided to watch it entirely with the commentary on. I selected Director Baz Luhrmann as the commenter to be heard, and for the first time ever, it was the longest movie I've ever watched. It was something I've always wanted to do, to get an idea of what the director would want us, the audience to know about certain scenes and such. There was only really one thing that I found interesting: just after the scene at the gas station, Benvolio runs down the street. Only the actor ran the wrong way, into backed up traffic and pedestrians wondering what the heck was going on. Haha.
I'm not sure I'll ever watch another movie with the commentary on, again. (Maybe The Departed, but that could seem even longer).

No comments:

Hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere! :-)






Site Meter